What makes Sol Raiz Organics Maca superior to other Maca?
- Growth altitude: 14,000′ + elevation
- Growth area: Equatorial Andes
- Heirloom variety seed: Lepidium Peruvianum Chacón
- These 3 conditions below cannot be duplicated anywhere else in the world
- Organically grown and harvested by hand
- Sol Raiz obtains our Maca directly from the growers, insuring consistent standard and product integrity.
- Sol Raiz Organics Maca is only harvested once a year (“annual”). The root that we offer takes a full year to grow and mature.
- 60 phytonutrients and 30+ vitamins and minerals.
- Sol Raiz Organics Maca is source Verified, meaning we are able to provide documentation on where our Maca is sourced. Other companies may not be able to do this because they are sourced through brokers.
- Non GMO
- Single Plantation
- Scientifically studied and referenced by Dr. Gloria Chacón